Saturday, June 21, 2008

One of my favorite pics. Can you believe I took it with my camera phone?!! It's from the deck of my (sick) sister's lake place. I was tired of sitting inside watching hour after hour of tv. There really isn't much to do up there if you don't ride a boat of some sort (which I don't cuz they stay out for HOURS and I am not into that)and any time we tried to talk, Dee would have us "turn the tv up louder." It was a beautiful day and yet one of the most boring days I've ever had. But I did get a pretty picture as I sat outside on the deck.


This cute fellow is Ozzie. He is my son's new pup. Ozzie has some Snauchser (however you spell it) and a little Husky in him. Trust me, he acts like an Ozzie but he looks like a Stewart. SDS went bonkers when I said name him Stewart (I have NO idea why) so now we have a poopy named Ozzie!

This is my nephew, the cop, in his U-G-L-Y Auburn University shirt. He's an Auburn grad (following the steps of my dad and after my nephew, my neice went there. They have all walked away from the light of Alabama - ROLL TIDE!). He insists on wearing ugly orange shirts, just like my buddy Shawn. That's okay, we have a REAL coach now and all Auburn fans are looking over their shoulders! Hee hee.

I told RMan today I was tired of being on the bottom of the list. I told him I doubt I am even on his list. Last Sat we were supposed to go out. He TEXTED me to tell me he was working (he was, but still) he TEXTED me. I was most unhappy. This weekend, of course, now it's something with the motorcycle. His son crashed and broke the drive belt. You know what? That was Wed night. They all stayed at the Omelet Shoppe until 12 a.m. chatting Wed night but he does NOT have time for me on a Saturday?

I told him to come get his puppy (Ozzie's sister is supposed to be his) and just have a good weekend without me. I'm through. I officially give up. I'll be the old lady that dies with her dog by her side..hee hee. At least Ozzie loves me?! And Ozzie does know how to give moose kisses! (those are licks, by the way, not real kisses!)

1 comment:

andersons said...

how are u and rman?