Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nothi' But Rain

Every week at work I post a different "funny" on my office wall by my computer. This week will be Maxine!! This is SO me in the morning time. One of my bosses is a morning person - he comes and talks to me in the morning. He gives me work - in the morning. He says hello and how are you - in the morning. I want to shoot him - in the morning!

These are some friends of my son. I have no clue who they are - not because I am a disinterested mother but getting me to remember someone's name is like winning the argument of which came first - the chicken or the egg. It's a no-win situation. But it's kids being kids and I thought it'd be fun to post it.





Me at work. Yeah, `you should never leave me without work to do. I find all sorts of silly things to do. This day I pulled out my camera phone and decided to take a picture of myself. The phone survived (always a good thing). Friends have asked if I just have the right arm - of course, I do have a left arm. It was holding the camera phone. Can you imagine a one-armed legal secretary? I suppose though if a one-armed paper hanger can make it work....don't look too close. I turn 47 next month!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegads!

1 comment:

andersons said...

you are on a roll with your post. 2 in one week. you look beautiful. love the maurine pic.