Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ever the detective (I do have a C.J. degree!) I have gotten bits of pieces of RMan and the dumping incident. I don't have the whole picture 'cuz he won't talk to me.
Basically, he was upset because my son's family birthday party was at the ex's house and all my family was going to be there. He had met my family, decided they didn't want me with him (don't know why, nobody said that to me) and then became really mad when I said he had to go with me. That's when he just quit talking to me - no calls, no texts, won't take my calls. He talks big but in reality, he's just an immature, selfish coward if you ask me. But what do I know? I was dumb enough to date him.
I've been to things with him with his ex there - listened to countless stories of "she wants me back," "Bunny wants me," "So and so's mom wants me" from him...but I don't think he has healed from his divorce. Honestly, I think he's so angry with his ex because he still loves her. He kept telling me - she texts me alot, she calls me about the kids - and I didn't think twice about it. But actually, I think he still loves her.
I do better now. I can't look at pics of him - dumb as that may sound, because they make me cry. My heart still hurts and is still said but I just keep praying for God to heal it. I'm not strong enough to heal it myself so I sure hope He does. I still stare off into space cuz I'm depressed but it will pass. One foot in front of the other and one day at a time. That's the best I can do right now but it's better than I could do last week. So...

No comments: