Friday, May 30, 2008

GO TO SUPERFLYCHICKEN.COM
SPEED BLOG!!

>still dating guy from first date although...he is a little older and had a long day at work today and boy was he grouchy on the phone. "so and so" wants me to do something with him; "so and so" wants me to do something with him, "now it ain't you" but everybody wants me to do something....hmmm..sure made me feel like it was me as well as everyone else.

>then he says his daughter (she's 19) got upset cuz she likes to eat w/ him on his birthday, just her and him and this year he is eating with me and they are eating Saturday night. i said change it but he said no, i'm eating with you on on my birthday. great, haven't met the daughter but i bet i'm high on her list. NOT. i told him he could back out on Sunday if he wants too but he said no. good thing cuz had he said okay, i was not going out w/ him again.

>my boss at work is teasing me cuz one of his friends (a mighty cute one, i might add) always flirts with me on the phone when he calls my boss. trust me, the age difference is too much (i am let's just say a "little" older) but he is a cute guy. always nice when a young, cute guy thinks you're a babe.

2 comments:

andersons said...

love the pink panther. it is a fav at our house. my five year old had a pink panther party, we have a pink panther dress, and so on..... sounds like u may need to think this dating situation over!!!! he sounds like a jerk to me.

Kate Brotherson said...

I think you need to let him call you and HIM ask you out on dates. Don't ask him out again. Let him court and date you! He will respect you more in the long run.